Raul 1x2 today 25

Raul 1x2 today 25
isn't my day. Epbr123 ( talk ) 17:02, (UTC) Seems to me that you haven't really taken part in discussions on this page. Why give Raul654 extra work when there's just an article sitting there waiting to appear?

Obviously, the 50 number is arbitrary, and will have to be increased with time. And if the decision is ultimately up to the Director to determine relevance, then I don't see voting as necessary and seems a complete waste of space and time. But before we go around changing the criteria, it would be good if Raul and others would weigh. Cheers, Casliber ( talk contribs ) 04:19, (UTC) I am sort of confused, because I don't see how this would help someone still nominate an article. There hasn't even been any activity on the page in a day! There were various proposals for including a separate lists section on the main page as lists of the day, see the various proposals: proposal, proposal 1, proposal 2, proposal 3, proposal 4, proposal 5, oh and an already running but complicated WP:lotd.

Tue Oct 11 2011 Peter Jones -.99-8 - Fix my bad obsoletes syntax. Ultimately, though, I think we need to be more selective. I just do not think that they should be granted more time on the main page than any other category of knowledge.

If there are already five articles and if the article that you would like to nominate has a point-value higher than the nomination psg fixed matches hair with the lowest point-value, you may replace. Sceptre ( talk ) 08:58, (UTC) Blurbs on this request page Can we stop the practice of people drafting their own blurbs on the request page when adding noms - since Raul654 ( talk contribs ) has said.

WP 1 x 1 WP1x1) Twitter

There's no sense in it keeping other important articles fixed matches premier league update out because of this silly 5 rule. In addition to the TFA, the main page features links to articles of all topics in DYK, ITN, etc.

WordPress Contributor, Blogger at WP1x1, Accessibility Enthusiast, #a11yrocks. If that definition is used, then all articles currently nominated will get no points for notability. Sandy Georgia ( Talk ) 21:14, (UTC) Has he tried exactly what we're proposing before? Peter Isotalo 08:31, (UTC) Would it be reasonable to consider some weight from the project(s) importance rating for nominations?

It would be interesting to find out what categories of articles are getting from this to the date they request and how many from each. RelHistBuff ( talk ) 13:07, (UTC) I check using WP:wbfan for first time nominators. If the nominator has one FA, then, yes, wbfan will help. Days for which articles have been scheduled will have a Locked or Scheduled label, accompanied by the title of the article and perhaps other information (see bullet fixed prediction net india #3). Do you have a link? The reluctance to replace nominations is the fault of only the nominator.

Raul 1 x 2, fixed match, today, Fixed match 1x2, Fixed Match 100

He gave the best leagues for btts example of Sea otter.

Nejnovj tweety od uivatele WP 1 x 1 WP1x1). Peter Isotalo 19:29, (UTC) I know this is sour grapes, but I don't really like the concept of replacing nominations (partially because tomorrow fixed match prediction zodiac my nomination that I've been waiting for several months to nominate has got replaced).

RelHistBuff ( talk ) 19:18, (UTC) I have deducted notability points from the current nominations. Marskell ( talk ) 21:03, (UTC) Marskel, do you think the issue of notability or importance should be dropped altogether, because it is so difficult to define? I think that when most people place an article here they want a degree of security in knowing that the article they suggest will not be removed by someone eight second after they add the article here in the first place. The template automatically adjust the wording to reflect when the article will be, is, or has been on the main page.

Adding a comment
Name:*
E-Mail:
Enter the code: *

New

• 100 sure prediction uk

In essence we make your bets ensured. League: denmark 2nd Division Promotion Group. Super Tips is here to help on how to…

• Last man standing football predictions

If you post spoilers without tags your comments will be deleted. Fixed advisor 1X2, australia fixed us sure fixed match 3 days 1X2, asia…

• Dembele 1x2 fixed match latest

If people willingly sit without shirts at Lambeau Field prelazi bet tips facebook in December, though, then certainly some of the worlds best…

• Sure fixed draw matches minecraft

Regardless of its unbearable storyline, it still shows extensively what the highest point of realism is like in todays games. Jar) FML0 Forge Mod Loader (forge-1.7.10-0.jar)…

• Vip tips 1x2 upgrade

2.0 2:4 No Match Zenit Leipzig RB.45 0:2 Bayer.

Tips are based on the latest football betting informations and delaware football betting cards

• Nfl football parlay betting odds 2020 players

This means you could get 11 of your 12 selections correct and still lose your bet. These are points of note that could prove influential…

• Match fixed 100 sure prediction 70

Bet soccer prediction app, soccer betting predictions and tips, sports betting forum service plays football soccer betting predictions automated, soccer bet predictions and statistics, soccer bet…

• Copyright © 2018. - All Rights Reserved.